Below are a range of our frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered below then please drop us a message here.

Can we provide our own alcohol?
Our bar can be provided as dry hire with only the horsebox and our equipment. If you are going to be serving your own alcohol then please ensure you meet licencing requirements. If you have any questions regarding licencing then please get in touch.

Do I require any license to sell alcohol
If your premises or event has an alcohol license in place, then nothing further is required, however if not, we can arrange a temporary events notice to sell alcohol for that event (at least 10 working days before the event).

Do we need provide staff?
We provide staff for all events to ensure your guests are served with a smile.

What do your staff wear?
Our staff are suitably dressed for events. If you have specific requirements then please let us know.

What are your staff like?
We don’t employ agency staff, all our staff work hard and are fully trained to provide service with a smile.

Do you serve spirits?
We carry a selection of spirits for any event. However, should you want anything in particular we can make sure it is available for your event.

Do you do cocktails?
We have a range of cocktails on our menu but again if you are looking for anything in particular we can make sure it is available for your event. If you need help working on a menu then please get in touch.

How can we be involved?
You can be involved in all aspects of the bar however if you would prefer a hands off approach you can leave all the hard work to us.

Do I need a license?
We are fully licenses to serve alcohol therefore you do not require a license. If you have any questions regarding licencing then please get in touch.

What do you serve drinks in?
For most events we use disposable drinkware however if you do want glassware this can also be arranged.

Do you provide tea and coffee?
In addition to alcoholic and soft drinks we can also provide a range of hot drinks to suit.

Are you insured?
We are fully insured with public liability insurance. We can provide our certification upon request.

How far do you travel?
Although we are based from Derby we are able to travel across the UK. We normally find ourselves operating around Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and the Midlands however if you are further afield then please get in touch and we will do our best to help you.

When do you serve drinks?
We can serve drinks before, after or during events.

Do you carry soft drinks?
In addition to alcoholic drinks we have a full range of soft drinks available.

What facilities do you need?
Having a fridge on board we do require access to a power hook up. If this is not available we can use our own generator however this will incur extra costs to cover the running. For more information please contact us.

Will you set up before an event?

Yes we can set up before an event to make sure that everything is ready to go. We often find that this reduces the stress for customers.